Purpose: The purpose of this platform is to provide users a venue to barter/trade their goods within the ambit of all applicable laws.
We Are Only a Platform. You agree and acknowledge the following:
We provide Users with tools and instructions for posting items for trade/barter on the platform. In addition, other registered users may communicate with other users on the platform. We reserve the right, but not obligated, to monitor, edit, reject, or remove any postings. We are not responsible for the content of postings posted by users. Monitoring of postings by us is not intended to verify the accuracy of the information contained therein and should not be relied upon by you for any purpose. Users should use appropriate caution when communicating with others and in entering any transaction.
You represent and warrant that all information provided and all information communicated to other users of the platform, is true, accurate, up-to-date and not misleading and no information is withheld.
As a user of this platform you agree and acknowledge the following:
- You agree that you will not post any illegal items or use wyldecrestswapshop.co.uk platform for any illegal purpose.
- You shall be responsible for obeying all laws including, but not limited to, national, state, municipal laws.
- You agree that you will not post ads or links for other websites for promotions/advertisements (exception: websites directly related to item being bartered.)
- You agree to access this platform and the services available on the platform only for the intended purposes.
You may not use wyldecrestswapshop.co.uk for activities that may constitute the below:
Violate any law in any form.
Trading Illegal drugs, Stolen or counterfeit goods or any prohibited goods, explosives, firearms, weapons or any relevant goods, endangered animals, or products made from such, Obscenity/pornography.
The above list is not limited and we reserve the right to modify this list without advance notice to you.
Wyldecrest Swap Shop :
- is not a seller/agent/principal of the items/transactions;
- does not transfer legal ownership of Items from the seller to the buyer;
- is not an advertiser/promoter of any of the items listed;
- is not a party to the transactions between registered Users on this platform;
- is not involved in the actual transaction or transfer of Items between Users;
- makes no representation that users on this platform will complete the transfer/transaction;
- does not guarantee the credibility of the description of an item posted on the platform;
- does not guarantee that the transfer of an Item complies with applicable legal requirements for the transaction;
- is not responsible for any discrepancy or inaccuracy in the listing or delivered goods;
Non-compliance with these Terms and Conditions may result in termination and/or suspension of your account. Should we notice any activity conflicting our Terms and Conditions we reserve the right to suspend and/or terminate your account at any time without advance notice to you.
Please report abusive or threatening posts to us at wyldecrestswapshop.co.uk. If another user is harassing you, you should also call your local law enforcement.
Should you decide to trade or partially barter goods for money, you agree that wyldecrestswapshop.co.uk bears no responsibility for the reporting, payment, collection and remittance of any other fee or tax that may be assessed on any transaction conducted through the platform. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold us harmless from and against any and all liabilities, damages and costs that may result from inadequate reporting, payment, collection or remittance by you of any taxes relating to transactions conducted on the platform, except taxes imposed on or measured by our income or net worth.
In the event that you have a dispute with another user (whether a buyer or seller), you hereby agree not to hold us (all employees of wyldecrestswapshop.co.uk including owners) from and against any and all claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential, and including lawyers’ fees) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes.
We make no endorsement or warranty regarding any items posted on the site or any transaction entered into through the site. We expressly disclaim any responsibility for any misrepresentations or breaches committed by any user of the site.
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, none of our affiliates, or any of their officers, directors, employees or agents (collectively “parties”) shall be liable for any special, incidental or consequential damages that are directly or indirectly related to the use of, or the inability to use the site or services, or related to the information, content and functions thereof, whether generated by the site, by another user or by unauthorized access to the site (including without limitation, anticipated profits, lost business or lost sales, business interruption or loss of information) even if we or our authorized representative has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Electronic Execution. When you click on “I Accept,” you submit your electronic acceptance of this Agreement. Your electronic acceptance constitutes your acknowledgement and acceptance of all terms and conditions of this Agreement and will have the same legal force and effect as if you had physically signed this Agreement. You agree to the admissibility of computer records and electronic evidence in any dispute under this Agreement.